Unity patch 5.1.3p3 released
- (721563) – Editor: Fixed: Slowdown in Project window with Unity 5.
- (722983) – Fixed broken positioning of render when upscaling to native desktop resolution in full screen mode (Direct3D 9 and Direct3D 11).
- (708072) – Fixed Unity shader compiler crash when compiling for OpenGL target.
- (723439) – IL2CPP: Correct C++ code generation when a struct inherits from a generic interface.
- (721329) – IL2CPP: Fixed various performance issues by doing less type initialization at startup.
- (715013) – IL2CPP: Prevented the exception “MissingMethodException: No constructor found for System.Resources.RuntimeResourceSet::.ctor(System.IO.UnmanagedMemoryStream)” from occurring when the TZ4NET assembly was used.
- (none) – iOS/IL2CPP: Complete the IPv6 implementation.
- (723961) – iOS: Fixed append regression when splash screens are changed in certain ways after initial build.
- (718387), (720698) – iOS: iOS: Fixed system dynamic font support on iOS 9 where only the first font could be read from certain font collections and font substitutes, as identified by the OS, were not handled.
- (706367) – Lightmapping: Fixed lightmap UV generation to be identical across platforms.
- (721174) – Mecanim: Fixed a rare crash occurring while a new level is been loaded with some StateMachineBehaviour referencing a prefab that could lead to a prefab corruption.
- (721704) – Physics: Fixed SliderJoint2D motor-speed backwards compatibility prior to 5.1.1p3.
- (718787) – Plugins: Editor would report incorrectly that native plugin is colliding with itself.
- (none) – SpritePacker: Prevented Sprite Packing called randomly due to bug in hash Generation.
For the entire article and the downloads follow this link.