Reflections about ODROID-C1: Another Raspberry Pi Killer?
News via José Cerrejón Glez
I don’t comment usually anything regarding Raspberry PI direct competitors, but this has especially caught my attention due their price: $35. Want to know why I bought one?…
Its features are:
- Amlogic ARMCortex-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs
- Mali-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 for Linux and Android, no OpenCL)
- VPU for hardware video decoder
- Power Supply – 5V/2A DC input (2.5/0.8mm barrel). Typical power consumption: 0.5A @ 5V, up to 2A @ 5V with several USB peripherals.
- 1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet
- SPI, I2C, UART, ADC & GPIO with 40 pin
- eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
- USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1
- IR port
- Ubuntu 14.04 & Android KitKat 4.4