Qt Creator 2.8.0 released
QT Creator 2.8.0 final was released. Some of the new changes and additions:
- C++ got more refactoring actions:
- Adding declarations and implementations for virtual methods from the superclass.
- Assigning a method return value or ‘new’ expression to a local variable.
- Moving function definitions from inline in the header to source.
- Experimental support for debugging with LLDB on Mac was added (configure the debugger of your kit to be LLDB and point it to your lldb binary)
- Graphical editor for manifest files and QML debugging and profiling on Android devices.
- BlackBerry development environment setup wizard now, making it easier to get started with on-device development.
- Git version control integration got many new features, including support for interactive rebases.
- An editor specific for Python was added, with highlighting and indentation, and a Python class wizard
There are many other improvements, bugfixes and additions
For more information and link to the download page, follow this link.