Powerline – Adds Powerful Statuslines and Prompts to Vim Editor and Bash Terminal
Powerline is a great statusline plugin for Vim editor, which is developed in Python and provides statuslines and prompts for many other applications such as bash, zsh, tmux and many more.
- It is written in Python, which makes it extensible and feature rich.
- Stable and testable code base, which works well with Python 2.6+ and Python 3.
- It also supports prompts and statuslines in several Linux utilities and tools.
- It has configurations and decorator colors developed using JSON.
- Fast and lightweight, with daemon support, which provides even more better performance.
For the entire article, screenshots and information about how to install and enable in terminal, follow this link.