Gibbous – A Cthulhu Adventure a comedy point ‘n click on Kickstarter
The developers behind Gibbous – A Cthulhu Adventure sent word in that their comedy point ‘n click game is now on Kickstarter.
The game is heavily inspired by Lucas Arts and Lovecraft, and I know there’s a few fans of that in our followers.
They have 23 days to reach their funding goal, and they already have 13,935/39,270 CHF. Looks like they might be able to hit that!
You can grab the demo. Let us know how it runs for you.
– Classically-inspired point and click adventure game
– Dark yet humorous – think Lovecraft meets Day Of The Tentacle
-Frame-by-frame traditional animation
– Lovingly painted 2d backgrounds inspired by Transylvanian architecture and nature
– Exploration, character and story-driven experience
– Fully voiced
– Unique item combination responses for just about everything, up to six “examine” responses
– Original soundtrack contains different musical themes for almost every screen
– Tentacles, eldritch things one should not speak of, and all kinds of insanity, both cute and evil
Check out their Kickstarter here.