- Embeddable, portable, compact:200kB code
- Ecmascript E5/E5.1 compliant, some features borrowed from E6 draft
- Built-in regular expression engine
- Built-in Unicode support
- Minimal platform dependencies
- Combined reference counting and mark-and-sweep garbage collection with finalization
- Custom features like coroutines, built-in logging framework, and built-in CommonJS-based module loading framework
- Property virtualization using a subset of Ecmascript E6 Proxy object
- Liberal license (MIT)
Current status: Stable.
- User community Q&A: Stack Overflow duktape tag
- Bugs and feature requests: GitHub issues
- General discussion: IRC
For more information, follow this link.